Pages


Sunday, September 14, 2014

You Snooze...




Saudi has more sales than I've ever seen in my life! Everything is always on sale! At any given moment half the stores (or more) in the mall will have big, splashy sales. Only problem-you can't wait for an item to go on sale. Trust me, that item will be gone long before it makes it onto a sale rack. As soon as you see something you like here--buy it! They'll be out of your size or out completely the next time you look for it. I've had many a "dammit" moment wishing I'd bought something when I first saw it. Same goes for food. So the next time you're at the grocery store and you see the 50 pack of chocolate-covered Oreos in the decorative tin, you'd better buy it. 'Cause guess who just put 14 containers in their basket? That's right, THIS girl. Your loss:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi world! I'd love to hear your feedback. I ask you to make your comments thoughtfully. Thanks!