Pages


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Almost Here!

I haven't wanted to post about our trip because we still hadn't gotten our exit visas. Which meant we couldn't leave the country. This put our entire vacation in jeopardy! But just yesterday, Steven finally got our exit visas which means we'll be on a plane tonight to Paris!!! So excited!!
I'll try to post each day, keeping you updated on where and what we eat, the excursions we go on, the places we visit and the things we BUY!:) I'll (maybe) be keeping the posts short and sweet and will try to concentrate on pictures and videos!

So it's official everyone! We leave tonight for Christmas in Paris!!! Whooo hoooooo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi world! I'd love to hear your feedback. I ask you to make your comments thoughtfully. Thanks!