Pages


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Call Me Superwoman!

Yesterday I triumphed! I got up feeling great! I got Kellan up, made breakfast, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the floor, cleaned all three toilets, sat Kellan on the potty, (three times with no mistakes made!) made lunch, did his schoolwork lessons, did two loads of laundry, washed all the sheets, made the beds, vacuumed all five rooms, baked homemade cookies and made handmade Valentines for Kellans class, gave Kellan a bath, laid him down for his nap, made a spectacular roast beef for dinner, (my first ever time making it!) AND had time to get some makeup on before Steven got home at 3!
I AM A DOMESTIC GODDESS!!!
(Whew, I'm pooped!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi world! I'd love to hear your feedback. I ask you to make your comments thoughtfully. Thanks!