Pages


Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 2014 Update

I have had multiple people asking me to post an update to my job situation. So here it is: I did NOT get the job I had interviewed for recently:( I was very disappointed at first, but after taking some time to reflect, the truth is I really wasn't the most qualified person for the job, though I have no doubt that I would've learned my duties quickly and done the job well. 

However, I think it's actually for the best. Upcoming jobs include two I think I'm more well suited for and both include duties I think I'd prefer doing. Apparently there are even more options coming as well; though I'll have to wait and see what the offered salaries will be to determine if I can feasibly apply for those. In the meantime they'll keep me working on a temporary basis, so all is well at this time. Thanks to everyone who's encouraged and supported me through the job hunt, you know who you are:) 

In the meantime, we've had a beautiful Christmas at home in Texas with friends and family, good food and even better wine! Merry Christmas to you all and may you be blessed with health and happiness!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi world! I'd love to hear your feedback. I ask you to make your comments thoughtfully. Thanks!